Perform these steps:
- Press the home button on your device to exit the AmpliFi app.
- Double-click the home button to display all apps currently running on your device.
- Locate the AmpliFi app. Swipe up on the icon’s thumbnail to close the app.
- Locate the AmpliFi app icon and tap it to re-open the app.
- The app will reboot and reset itself; this fixes most issues.
If the issue persists, then perform a manual update of the AmpliFi app. Follow these steps:
- Locate your App Store application and tap it.
- Tap Updates.
- Locate the AmpliFi app and select Update.
- Wait for the update to finish, and then reopen the AmpliFi app.
If the issue still persists, please click Chat with us at the bottom of the screen for help.