Follow these steps:
- Ensure that the AmpliFi router is properly plugged into a power source.
- Ensure that the modem and the AmpliFi router are both connected to each other via an Ethernet cable.
- Disconnect power from the modem and AmpliFi router.
- Wait one minute and then connect power to the modem.
- Wait one more minute and then connect power to the AmpliFi router.
- If there is no Internet connection, contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to find out if there are any outages on their end or if your account information has changed.
- If there is still no Internet connection, please click Chat with us at the bottom of the screen for help.