Need to hide your AmpliFi WiFi SSID name? Follow the steps below. These steps will require the AmpliFi smartphone app. (Available for iOS and Android devices)
- Open the AmpliFi smartphone app.
- From the "System" tab, select the image of the router to open the router's settings.
- Select "Wireless" to open the wireless settings of the AmpliFi router.
- Under the "General" section of the wireless settings, toggle ON "Hidden SSID".
- IMPORTANT: Select the check mark to save your settings.
You're AmpliFi WiFi SSID should now be hidden. To unhide the same network, reverse the above steps using the smartphone app.