Switching the network type may be necessary in some instances. This article will walk through how to switch the network type. It can be done through the AmpliFi app or the web UI.
Through the app
1. Navigate to the AmpliFi app.
2. Tap on the main router.
|AmpliFi HD||AmpliFi Alien|
3. Tap on Internet
4. Select the preferred network type (DHCP,PPPoE, or static)
5. Enter in the correct credentials where prompted.
Through the web UI
1. Navigate to the web UI. For info on how to do that click here.
2. Once in the web UI designate the network type. (DHCP, Static, PPPoe, Bridge mode)
3. Enter in the correct credentials where prompted.