Backing up and restoring AmpliFi's settings is now possible through the web UI. This feature will allow users to backup their AmpliFi configurations before a reset and then restore them afterwards. To do this follow this instructions in this article.
1. Navigate to the web UI http://amplifi.lan/
2. Click support in the top right of the page.
3. Notice in the list of options the ability to backup or restore. Backup is used to download the settings where restore is used to return those settings to the AmpliFi router.
1. If backup is selected the screen will prompt you to download a file.
2. The file will be stored in the local downloads
1. Select restore
2. Click on "Click to select a file"
3. Find the backup file that was downloaded
4. Once verified, select "upload" to upload the file to restore the router settings