No, a third-party micro-USB charger can be damaged or provide insufficient power (leading to random restarts) because the AmpliFi router requires more power than a typical micro-USB charger can support. The AmpliFi micro-USB charger is designed to power the AmpliFi router.
Articles in this section
- AmpliFi: Firewall Information
- IPv6: How To
- How do I replace my AmpliFi through warranty?
- QoS: How To
- Remote Access: How To
- Where do I find firmware/OS information?
- Family: Profiles and Parental Controls
- What model of AmpliFi is best for my home?
- Does AmpliFi ship outside of the United States?
- Firmware Release Notes