Access the AmpliFi from outside the local internet connection by enabling remote access. Follow these steps to enable this feature:
1. Launch the AmpliFi app.
2. Select the upper, left hand menu (three horizontal lines).
3. Select the G or F to enable remote access using Google/Facebook. Remote access is only available if you have an account on either one of these platforms.
4. If you have already linked an account with the AmpliFi you will see the remote access menu option.
Note If you select Google or Facebook you will be asked to link your account with the app.
4. Tap "YES, ADD THIS AMPLIFI".
5. Wait for the setting to finish applying. You can now access your AmpliFi from outside the local network.
Note You must have an internet connection to connect to the AmpliFi router via remote access.