WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) allows users to easily connect devices which support WPS to the AmpliFi system. WPS can be enabled temporarily via the AmpliFi app or the webUI, take a look below:
Enabling WPS on the AmpliFi mobile app
1. Launch the AmpliFi app.
2. Select the image of the router.
3. From the main Settings page, scroll down to "WPS on LCD" and tap the toggle to enable.
4. Tap the check-mark to save your settings.
5. Once enabled, long press the LCD screen on the AmpliFi router to start WPS. Disable it later on from the LCD screen as well. If you are using an AmpliFI Instant router you will not have to touch the LCD screen, after saving your settings, WPS will be enabling for two minutes.
6. Make sure WPS is also enabled in the device you are trying to connect to AmpliFi (for example a wireless printer, a wireless camera, etc).
Enabling WPS on the webUI
1. Use a browser to navigate to http://amplifi.lan
2. Click on the Support button and choose WPS under tools. WPS will be enabled for three minutes. Make sure WPS is also enabled in the device you are trying to connect to AmpliFi (for example a wireless printer, a wireless camera, etc).