The AmpliFi router has the ability to broadcast an additional SSID as well as select the frequency on which it will broadcast. The steps below outline the required configuration to enable an additional SSID:
1. Open the AmpliFi app.
2. Tap on the main router to enter its settings.
3. Tap on Wireless.
4. Scroll down to the Additional SSID section and enable it Additional SSID by tapping on the toggle.
5. Name the Additional SSID. This will be what users see when they are selecting a Wi-Fi network to connect to.
6. (OPTIONAL) To switch the Additional SSID band from "Both" to 2.4GHz or 5 GHz specifically, tap the drop down menu for Additional SSID band and choose which band should be enabled in that SSID.
7. Tap the check mark in the top right to confirm and save settings.