Before beginning the IPv6 setup process, please make sure that your AmpliFi is running the latest firmware and that your smartphone app is up to date.
Firmware: v2.2.0 (or later)
iOS App: v1.6.0 (or later)
Android App: v1.6.0 (or later)
Please follow these steps to locate and enable IPv6.
1. Open your AmpliFi smartphone app.
2. Next, tap the picture of the router to open the router's settings.
3. Select the "Internet" tab to open internet settings.
4. Scroll down to "IPv6" and toggle this on.
5. Verify corresponding Network Type.
- DHCPv6 - This mode should be used in most cases. It requires native IPv6 connectivity from your ISP. The "Client ID" field is used with the DHCPv6 protocol and may need to be populated with an ISP provided string in order to receive IPv6 address.
- 6to4 - This mode can be used when your ISP does not provide native IPv6 connectivity.
6. Select the checkmark to save your settings.