Backing up and restoring AmpliFi's settings is possible through the web UI. This feature will allow users to back up their AmpliFi configurations before a reset in order to restore them afterwards. To do so follow the instructions in this article. Please note that backups do not include: port forwarding rules, static IP address settings, and guest network settings. These will have to be set up again after restoring a backup.
1. Navigate to the web UI http://amplifi.lan/
2. Click support in the top right of the page.
3. Notice in the list of options the ability to backup or restore. "Back up" is used to download the settings and "restore" is used to return those settings to the AmpliFi router.
1. If backup is selected the screen will prompt you to download a file.
2. The file will be stored in the local downloads.
1. Select restore.
2. Click on "Click to select a file".
3. Find the backup file that was downloaded.
4. Once verified, select "upload" to upload the file to restore the router settings.