To manage the DHCP server settings, perform these steps:
1. Open the AmpliFi app.
2. Select the AmpliFi router icon.
3. Select DHCP Server under the advanced subhead.
4. The following may be configured:
- Range: Select the IP address range to use.
- Subnet: Select the subnet mask to use. (IOS App only)
- Start: Enter the starting IP address of the available range.
- End: Enter the ending IP address of the available range.
- Lease Validity: Select the duration of time for which IP addresses are valid.
- Static Leases: Through DHCP, AmpliFi assigns IP addresses automatically. For certain devices, it can be advantageous for your to assign a static IP address keeping each device on a specific IP address. See this article to learn how to assign static leases.