Support information is a great way for the AmpliFi team to help diagnose any issues that may be persisting inside the AmpliFi system itself. There are a few ways to download the support information, through the AmpliFi app or through the AmpliFi web UI. Follow the steps below to download the support information.
Through the app
- Open up the AmpliFi app.
- Tap on the main router in the app to access its settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and see the option called "support info"
- Select support info and proceed on with the prompts
- The app will prompt you to use an email app if it does not automatically open it
- Once the email window is open hit send, it will automatically send to us
Through the Web UI
- Navigate to http://amplifi.lan/
- Click on support in the top right side of the page
- At the bottom of the page click "download support information"
- This will download a support file to your computer.
- To send the support info up to the support team open up your personal email
- From your email account you will attach the downloaded support file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org