Support information is a great way for the AmpliFi team to help diagnose any issues that may be persisting inside the AmpliFi system itself. There are a few ways to download the support information, through the AmpliFi app or through the AmpliFi web UI. Follow the steps below to download the support information.
Through the app
1. Open up the AmpliFi app.
2. Tap on the main router in the app to access its settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and see the option called "support info"
4. Select support info and proceed on with the prompts
5. The app will prompt you to use an email app if it does not automatically open it
6. Once the email window is open hit send, it will automatically send to us
Through the Web UI
Note The process is the same for AmpliFi Alien equipment.
1. Navigate to http://amplifi.lan/
2. Click on support in the top right side of the page
3. At the bottom of the page click "download support information"
4. This will download a support file to your computer.
5. To send the support info up to the support team open up your personal email
6. From your email account you will attach the downloaded support file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org