Support information is a great way for the AmpliFi team to help diagnose any issues that may be persisting inside the AmpliFi system. There are a few ways to download the support information, through the AmpliFi app or through the AmpliFi web UI.
How to Download Support Information Via the App
1. Open up the AmpliFi app.
2. Tap on the main router in the app to access its settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and tap on "Support info".
4. Proceed through the prompts.
5. The app will prompt you to use an email app if it does not automatically open it.
6. Once the email window is open hit send, it will automatically send it to the AmpliFi team.
How to Download Support Information Via the WebUI
Note The process is the same for AmpliFi Alien equipment.
1. Navigate to http://amplifi.lan/.
2. Click on support in the top right side of the page.
3. At the bottom of the page click "Download Support Info".
4. This will download a support file to your computer.
5. Send the support file as an attachment in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.