This article discusses how to change the channels the AmpliFi system will broadcast on. Please note that this configuration can only be done on the AmpliFi mobile app. Changing the broadcast channels can help if the environment is noisy or crowded with other wireless signals; or if you are experiencing slow speeds or disconnections from interference. This article is applicable to all our router models: HD, Gamer's Edition, Instant and Alien and must be configured in the router's settings but will affect all AmpliFi devices in the network.
1. Launch the AmpliFi app and select the AmpliFi router you wish to configure.
2. Select Wireless under the Settings section.
3. Scroll down and select Advanced.
4. Select Auto and the channel list will populate. Select a channel.
5. Tap the Check mark to save the setting.