To adjust the brightness of the LCD screen and LEDs on the AmpliFi router, or disable them please follow the steps in this guide.
Adjusting the Router's LCD screen and LEDs and Enabling Night Mode
1. Launch the AmpliFi app.
2. Tap the picture of the AmpliFi router.
3. Use the LCD and LED sliders to adjust the brightness or turn off the AmpliFi router's LED lights and LCD screen.
4. To set up a night mode schedule toggle on Night mode and select a time (Start Time) you want the lights to turn off and a time (End Time) you would like the lights to illuminate.
Disabling the MeshPoint LEDs
Note The process is the same for AmpliFi Alien MeshPoints.
1. From the system or overview tab select a MeshPoint.
2. Enable or disable LED toggle as you prefer. Enabling and configuring the schedule for Night Mode is recommended.