To manage the DHCP server settings, follow the steps in this article. DHCP can only be disabled by placing the AmpliFi router in bridge mode, and sacrificing the other routing features listed in that article.
1. Open the AmpliFi app.
2. Select the AmpliFi router icon.
3. Select DHCP Server under the advanced subhead.
4. The following may be configured:
- Range: Select the IP address range to use. The start and end of the range cannot be the same.
- Subnet: Select the subnet mask to use. (iOS App only)
- Start: Enter the starting IP address of the available range.
- End: Enter the ending IP address of the available range.
- Lease Validity: Select the duration of time for which IP addresses are valid.
- Static Leases: Through DHCP, AmpliFi assigns IP addresses automatically. For certain devices, it can be advantageous to assign them a static IP address that will remain the same always. See this article to learn how to assign static leases.
5. Remember to save your settings by tapping the check mark in the upper right hand corner.