To update the AmpliFi firmware or view its current version please follow the steps below. This article contains the release notes for the different firmware versions. To learn how to roll back (downgrade) your firmware go to the bottom of this page.
Viewing Current Version
To find the AmpliFi device's current version please follow these steps.
1. Launch the AmpliFi app and select the device.
2. Select the About section.
3. The version is displayed under the Device Information header.
Updating to Current Version
1. Launch the AmpliFi app.
2. Select the AmpliFi router icon.
3. Navigate to Update in the information subsection.
4. AmpliFi will check for the newest firmware and you will be prompted to upgrade if there is one available.
Warning During the upgrade the AmpliFi router will reboot and connection may be briefly lost.
Firmware can be rolled back through the AmpliFi web UI http://amplifi.lan/
1. Access the web UI amplifi.lan/
2. Click on support in the top right of the page
3. Notice the current firmware version and to the right there is an option to roll back the firmware
4. Once roll back is selected the AmpliFi device will bring up an option to roll back to the previous firmware.
Note If you have multiple AmpliFi devices each will need to be rolled back individually.